"This huge, twisted trunk is the highest of all the vallenwoods in the Valley". Within it stories are told, within it tales are lived, he is witness of lots of adventures, because within it lives the magic ...

This is a magical world ...
where castles rises above clouds seas ...
and dreams walk calmly down the street ...
where every one can be that heroe who dreamed of one day ...
and
if they turn back, they see their wishes fulfilled ...
You´ve got a big heart, keep it filled with
happiness, Lord of the Shadows, so you can live more an live forever inside a
heart, inside yours, inside mine...


Every now and then we come across bands who find inspiration for their music in Dragonlance, most often from Raistlin who is unquestionably the saga's favourite character.

DRAGONLANCE MOVIE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

What about raising my guard?


What about raising my guard and stop looking back? What will happen when I decide I´ve got no rival, no one can reach me? I can harden my heart, build walls aronund it, walk without looking backward, don´t offer my hand and move on, leaving on the way those who are left behind.
But if I do, if I continue forward nobody´s going to reach me. I have no rival if I decide to walk.
Why all this for the universe if the universe turns around...
I´m going to stand on my feet eight times if life makes me fall seven, but the eighth I won´t fall again. I´ll stop building bridges, I´ll stop pulling strings to let others hold. I will walk with my hands in my pockets no opening the wall´s gates.
And when I look back I won´t see anybody because anybody will be able to follow me.
If I were that kind of person, they would have been lost long ago; the would have been left behind, one after another; but it wasn´t like that, I helped them, each one of them in every moment and now they want to push me out.
Well, they´re not going to get it.
I´ll arise, stand up, I´ll balance on the rope and keep walking, they´ll fall one by one; but, unfortunately I´ve already raised my guard, I don´t look back any more, they cannot reach me any more, they´re not rivals and I wont stop for them.
Never again.

No hay comentarios: