"This huge, twisted trunk is the highest of all the vallenwoods in the Valley". Within it stories are told, within it tales are lived, he is witness of lots of adventures, because within it lives the magic ...

This is a magical world ...
where castles rises above clouds seas ...
and dreams walk calmly down the street ...
where every one can be that heroe who dreamed of one day ...
and
if they turn back, they see their wishes fulfilled ...
You´ve got a big heart, keep it filled with
happiness, Lord of the Shadows, so you can live more an live forever inside a
heart, inside yours, inside mine...


Every now and then we come across bands who find inspiration for their music in Dragonlance, most often from Raistlin who is unquestionably the saga's favourite character.

DRAGONLANCE MOVIE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

A todos los que lo valoran/To every people who value it

Hoy he vuelto a pensar, mis errantes trotamundos, como tantas otras veces. Como tantas otras veces, hoy he tenido una conversación -una buena conversación- que me ha hecho pensar. 
Esta mañana, al terminar el entrenamiento de Kendo, he salido hablando con Matías, mi profe y senpai, sobre leer y escribir. Me ha dicho algo: que queda poca gente que lea y escriba mucho hoy en día, como hago yo. Y eso me ha hecho pensar en el camino de vuelta a mi casa.
Sí, es cierto, queda poca gente; sin embargo, menos gente queda aún que reconozca estas cosas. Conozco a muchas personas que escriben -y maravillosamente, he de decir- y leen mucho. En cambio, personas que reconozcan estas acciones, que lean las cosas que otros escriben o que sean capaces de ver el esfuerzo que hay detrás y de valorar la escritura como se merece, quedan pocas. 
Es por ello que hoy, con esta pinta de El Último Hogar, brindo por ellos: por todas esas personas que son capaces de seguir el sendero que crea este mundo actual, a la vertiginosa velocidad que lleva hoy en día y, a pesar de todo, aún reconocen las viejas tradiciones, aún valoran a quien las mantiene. Así que, hoy, a todos ellos, gracias.
Así que, Matías, gracias por esa buena conversación. :)



Today I have thought again, my roaming globetrotters, as many other times. As many other times, today I´ve had a conversation -a quite good conversation- and it has made me think about it. 
This mourning, as I finished my Kendo trainning, I went out talking with Matías, my teacher and senpai, about reading and writting. He told me something: there are few people remaining who write or read as much as I do, today. And it has made me think on my way home. 
Yes, it is true, there are few people remaining; however, even less people remains who recognize this kind of things. I´ve met a lot of people that write -in a wonderful way, I ough to say- and read a lot. But people who recognize these actions, who read the things the others write or who are able to see the effort behind and to value writting as it deserves, they are few. 
That´s because today, with this pint in El Último Hogar, I drink for them: for all those people who are able to follow  the path that creates this actual world, in its breakneck speed of today and, even though all that, they still recognize old traditions, they still value the person who keeps them. So, today, to all of them: thank you.
So, Matías, thanks for that good conversation. :)

No hay comentarios: