"This huge, twisted trunk is the highest of all the vallenwoods in the Valley". Within it stories are told, within it tales are lived, he is witness of lots of adventures, because within it lives the magic ...

This is a magical world ...
where castles rises above clouds seas ...
and dreams walk calmly down the street ...
where every one can be that heroe who dreamed of one day ...
and
if they turn back, they see their wishes fulfilled ...
You´ve got a big heart, keep it filled with
happiness, Lord of the Shadows, so you can live more an live forever inside a
heart, inside yours, inside mine...


Every now and then we come across bands who find inspiration for their music in Dragonlance, most often from Raistlin who is unquestionably the saga's favourite character.

DRAGONLANCE MOVIE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

where nobody lets their childs swim...

Sometimes I talk to the Moon, ´cause I need somebody to listen, and she does.
Sometimes I stare to the stars, ´cause I need someone to glitter, and they do.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I can smell the soft scent from a shooting star...

... shinning in the dark...

When I breathe, my troubles go away. When I dream, my heart feels no more sadness. My eyes are like birds into the horizon and mi soul is just a bit of pain...

Sometimes, I feel like a little boat floating in the middle of the ocean. Sometimes, I hear a noisy wispering voice calling mi name within the air of the mountains; and I answer, and I sing, and I can read the Moon and smell the stars, I can hear the little birds, coming home again. 

My sails are openly strained because of the strength of the wind. A glitter catches my eye in the edge of the boat, just a vague reminiscent of an ancient spirit shadow... A glittery shadow over the sea, which go away, far away...

Far away, there is where I want to be sometimes... there is where I want to be now... I´m far away, in a place where nobody lets their childs swim... in a place no one dares to fly to...

No hay comentarios: